We farm vineyards both large and small that produce wines at all price points. Each of our client-vineyards is staffed with highly experienced vineyard managers, seasoned crew foreman, and competent field workers. Education and training are cornerstones of our management principles.
- In-house licensed Pest Control Advisor (PCA)
- In-house Safety and Compliance officer
- Grape broker license
- Federal and state licensed Farm Labor Contractor (FLC)
- Password protected client-site
Vineyard Design & Installation
We have over 30 years of experience with all aspects of vineyard design and installation, in all 5 sub-appellations within Santa Barbara County (three of which we assisted in founding). We evaluate sites for their viticultural potential for client owned properties and for properties being considered for purchase.
- Location Scouting
- Site evaluations, including climate, soil, and water investigations
- Planting density, grape variety, clone and rootstock recommendations
- Trellis and irrigation recommendations and construction
- Infrastructure planning, including shops, roads, and reservoirs